https://nittrainings.com information practices
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on the website is accurate; however, the content is naturally subject to change. We are not liable for any damages caused by the use of the information on this server.
We guarantee that all of our downloadable training materials are virus-free. However, https://nittrainings.com accepts no liability for virus-related damages.
Information collected by https://nittrainings.com
- Your personal information will never be sold, exchanged, or given to a third party for marketing purposes.
- You have the option to receive offers from us.
- You can visit our website without registering.
- In order to access our free tests and discussion forum, we may collect and store the information that you voluntarily provide to us. We never share your personal data to a third party or anyone. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases or other private or public organisations or bodies.
- We may contact you via email or phone to solicit feedback, inform you about new products, or provide assistance with your problems. You can unsubscribe at any time if you do not want us to contact you via email.
- When you purchase our online products or register for a classroom training, you must pay online, which requires you to provide us with personal information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, address(es), credit card number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- We store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems during this programme. Because your credit card information is processed by our payment gateway, which employs Secure Encryption Technology, it is never stored in our system (SSL). CCAvenue, PayPal, and Google Checkout are our payment processing partners.
Our website employs cookies to improve your online experience and track website performance. It’s a small text file that gets saved to your computer’s hard drive and can later be retrieved. Cookies do not share your data or identity to us.
Course content for all study programmes, both online and blended, is provided solely for educational and guidance purposes. The course content is reviewed on a regular basis and is subject to change at any time. https://nittrainings.com reserves the right to change training content at any time and without notice.
You may electronically copy or print the website pages for personal use only. Unless otherwise stated, https://nittrainings.com owns all of the material on this website. Any use of this material that is not permitted by law requires written permission from the copyright holder.
Sharing your personal information
If you purchase a course from https://nittrainings.com, we may ask for a testimonial and, with your permission, display your testimonial, photos, or videos on our website or on our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, or Flickr. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information may be used to send you unsolicited promotional messages. We are not liable for any personal information you choose to display.
If you do not want us to use your photos or testimonials on our website or social media channels, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.